Sunday, April 20, 2008

Daddy's precious boy!!

This is one of my favorite pictures!! Shaun and I LOVE this baby so much, and truly feel so blessed to have this angel in our lives. I thank Heavenly Father every day for allowing us the opportunity to have this special gift. I feel overwhelmed with gratitude every time I look into his beautiful blue eyes. He is such a sweet, calm, and content baby. He never cries unless he is hungry, and even then it is usually only a small whimper. He is a miraculous boy, and continues to amaze us with his ongoing progression.

1 comments:

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

Wow, Alicia and Shaun Caleb is so darling! I love his cheeks. Your blog is very cute. Love, love, the pictures of your cute and darling family. It will be fun to be blogging buddies. It was good to see all of you last night at Kevin's 30th Birthday Party. Cheers! Much love, The Burks