Thursday, July 3, 2008

LET'S BACK UP......

SUMMER FUN!!!

(This is a post that I tried to update at the beginning of the month, but can you imagine that I got interrupted, and was never able to finish?? Hee, hee, hee!! So, after lots of teasing from my sweet friends, and darling cousins, I thought I better do a better job keeping my blog updated.)

I feel like these days, weeks, and months are flying by!! We have been EXTREMELY busy with baseball, all-stars, tumbling, swimming, etc.., etc.., etc... I have realized that this is my "time and season," and as crazy as it is, I am trying to soak it up, and loving every minute of it. That song by Belinda Carlisle, "Running just as fast as we can," continues to pop in my head, as I feel like that is all we do these days. Trying to get out the door by 8:45 A.M. for swimming lessons seems nearly impossible, baseball practice every day, games in between (in Bountiful), piano lessons, changing at least 20 diapers a day, refereeing all of those sibling arguements, bkfst., lunch, dinner, storytime, scripture study (what's that?), prayers, laundry, laundry, and more laundry!!! It's a crazy life, but our life!! (Sorry, I stole that line from Kate on "Jon and Kate plus eight--I love that show!!) So, here's a recap of our latest happenings.........

4 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my gosh, you posted!!!! I am so glad. It is so much fun and your blog is so cute. I had so much fun seeing you the other day. We need to do that more often. Let's get all of our husbands and go out to dinner. It sounds like you are very busy but, your right about it's your time and season. I feel the same way.Take care. Love, Angie

The Fry Family said...

OMG you listen to us I loved seeing you all. It was just the start of our fun fill weekend LOL see ya all in 5 days

Shaun and Tonya said...

i love your voice in your writing -you are so darling! I love how REAL you are!

Brian & Kerrian said...

Hi LiSh!!!! I am so happy I stopped by the other day!!! Miss you guys ~ hope Caleb is feeling better??? Summer Fun forshure ~ can't believe how fast the days go by, just means we are having lots of fun and not cleaning too much!!!! Hope you get a cleaning lady that would be awesome for you!!!! Brian asked how much your paying, he said he would do it ~ heheheheh ~ sad thing is that he wasn't joking!!!! Hope your having an amazing day. Love ya! ps Tonya posted a comment on my blog only hers is only open for invited readers ~ do you have permission??? If so will you ask her to add me????