Thursday, August 14, 2008

More summer fun....Bear Lake!!

Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for keeping their timeshare in Bear Lake. We have soooo much fun every year spending the week with my family--hanging out on the beach, playing cards, swimming, swimming, and more swimming, making lots of new friends, and of course, going to the the "Pickleville Playhouse" to catch a great theatrical performance.
Austin, Sydney, and Braden love coming up with new "running dives."
Dad taking time out from work to help build a sand castle.

Caleb discovered his tongue, and loved sticking it out at us.


Uncle Kevin and Austin- "BEST BUDDIES!!" Austin couldn't wait for Kevin to get there. He continued to ask over and over, "When is Uncle Kevin going to be here?", "It would be a lot more fun if Uncle Kevin would come sooner?" I LOVE that Kevin and Austin have such a close relationship. Thank you Kev. for being such a wonderful example to my children. They love you and Marcy so much, and we are so grateful for all that you do for our family.



4 comments:

Hofhine Fam said...

Lish-
I am so jealous of all your fum Family Vacations. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I miss you dearly we need to get togrther soon. luv ya!

Jordan & Tabby said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I love the picture of the kids jumping into the pool, great pic. I also love Caleb sticking his tongue out so cute! I hope every thing is going well! -Tab/Jordan

kstalder said...

What beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Shaun and Tonya said...

How fun -I love how your family wnjoys life! My fav is the pic of 3 kids jumping in -awesome!