Saturday, December 6, 2008

Welcome Baby Marshall!

Beautiful baby Marshall Robert Upp was born on Dec. 3rd @6:15 P.M. weighing in at 8 lbs. 4 oz., and 20" long. Congratulations to Kevin and Marcy. We are so happy for them, and overjoyed that this little bundle of joy has finally arrived. They are already such AMAZING parents, and love this little baby so very much. I may be a little biased, but I truly think that he is one of the cutest babies that I have ever seen. Kevin and I have always been so close that I feel such a special bond with this little guy and just wanted to sit and hold him all day long!! I can't wait until he and Caleb get a little older and become best little buddies. Welcome to the family special baby! We love you!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting to see when you were going to make the BIG reveal! Another December Birthday, We Rock Right Caleb and all the other MARSHALL December babies. There are a few right Sandi!!!Ha,Ha...See ya soon give our love to Kev and Marcy.

The Fry Family said...

Finally!!!! I am so happy for them both give them my love. Hope to see them at the Christmas Party. He is beautiful. Thank you for added this special family addition to your blog. I was hoping Marcy would start blogging but you know new baby take up so much time lol. Love you all cant wait to see you at the BIG Christmas Party

Hofhine Fam said...

He is darling! So sweet, I am glad he is healthy and parents are doing well. Congrats!

The Ekins said...

Cute nephew! Did you read the twilight books? I loved them. I read her other book the Host, I did not like it as well but I am glad I read it. What an amazing friend to rent out the theater!WOW!! My address is 268 willow street Grantsville UT 84029! (just in case you forgot I added the town and zip ha! ha!) What is your address just in case I get our family pictures back in time to actually send out Christmas cards.

Sandi Collings said...

CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see him and love him as much as I do yours!!

Mikol said...

He is so sweet.
Congrats Marcy and Kevin.

Brian & Kerrian said...

He is SO adorable!!! What a precious little baby! Tell them congrats for me k!!