Sunday, February 8, 2009

My sweet little nephew!!

Marshall - 2 mos. old
As many of you know, Marshall has been home now for over a week and is doing GREAT!! He is on the highest dose of medication that the Dr.'s have ever seen, but they feel like as long as it is helping him they will continue to keep him on it. He continues to grow and LOVES his food. I had the wonderful opportunity of spending the day with him and Kevin and Marcy yesterday and had a total blast. He is so special and has such a beautiful spirit about him. He is a very happy and content baby and always has a smile on his face. I just sat and held him the whole time and didn't want to let him go. I can't wait for he and Caleb to become best little buddies and play and laugh together. We are so grateful for his ongoing progress and for the love that he has brought to our family. We love you baby!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so Happy to see that "Baby Marshall" is doing so well!! We all have had him in our thoughts..It was nice to see you back on the blog. I really missed you when you were gone to Hawaii..Please tell everyone hello for me, I have the newest Tanner news posted so you can let your mom and sis what is going on..Tell them all thankyou, You are all so wonder and caring when it comes to Tanner and I really appreciate your patiences with him....THANK YOU!! We love you all so much! Love The Spatigs

lisa said...

Alicia-I was wondering how he was doing. Thanks for posting about him. I'll have to let my brothers know. Later-Lisa