Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Grandma and Grandpa with the Koos kids



Mom and me


Isn't this a darling picture of my mom and dad?


Mom and Caleb

This was truly an extra special Mother's Day for me!! I thank Heavenly Father every day for my many, many blessings, most especially, my beautiful baby Caleb. I know I say this often, but my heart is so full of gratitude every day for all that I have. I am so grateful for my strong, healthy, energetic, vivacious children, and for the opportunity that I have to be their mother.

Mother's Day always makes me feel so grateful for my dear, sweet mom and for Katie, my wonderful mother-in-law. For those of you who may not know, my mom was in a severe car accident ten years ago, and was hurt very bad. She has made a miraculous recovery, and never ceases to amaze our family with her neverending zest for life. She is an amazing, giving, caring, and kind person, who blesses all of those who come in contact with her. Mother's Day brought upon a whole new meaning after my mom's accident, and I truly feel so blessed to have her in my life. She was such a strength to me during Caleb's birth, and I can't ever thank her enough for all that she does for me. I love you so much mom!

I am so grateful for Katie, and for the amazing example that she is to me! She has always treated me like her own daughter, and for that I am so thankful! She is such an amazing, sharing, sweet, and wonderful person who devotes her life to her children and grandchildren! She is always there for us, and does so much for our family. I love you Katie!

Happy "be-lated" Mother's Day to all of the dear, sweet women in my life! I appreciate your wonderful examples!!

3 comments:

Mikol said...

All those pics are just special. Happy (belated) Mother's Day!

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

You guys are so cute. Wasn't it such a beautiful day! I finally got to spend Mother's Day with my own Mom after 10 years. It was wonderful.

Brian & Kerrian said...

What a great post Lish!!! Happy belated Mother's Day to you!! Looks like you had a fabulous day with your MOM'S :) ~ love you so much and thanks for being such a great example to me!! That picture of Austin and Syd doing back flips is awesome!! Way to snap the camera in perfect time!!