Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Fall to you all!!

I know I'm a little behind on updating my blog, but I too, like a lot of you love fall. Caramel apples, falling leaves, letting fresh air in through open windows, pumpkin bars, and last, but certainly not least, FOOTBALL!!

Here are some fun family traditions that we have enjoyed during the month.....

We LOVE going to the pumpkin patch with our cousins, Landon, Dallin, and Alex!!






































Pumpkin carving at Grandma and Grandpa's is always a favorite!!






























Witch's Tea Party 2008



My friend, Jen, threw the FUNNEST tea party for all of us girls!! We had TONS of yummy food, got to cast really great spells (for mine and K.D.'s sake, we really hope Kerrian's spell comes true, hee, hee!! Does size C ring a bell, anyone?), had a cackling contest, and just hung out and had a great time!! Hopefully, this will be the first of many to come, right Jen??!! Thank you for a wonderful time!! We had a blast.

9 comments:

Hofhine Fam said...

Your so cute!! I love all you fun traditions. Looks like you had lots of fun. Those kids of yours are so cute. Love ya tons

Joy & Casey said...

So cute! I need a witch costume...
I am a natural! :)
Have a great Halloween Alicia! Get ready~I think Shaylee comes to YOU soon for Activity Days. Lucky lady! haha She really is a cute fun kid.

Shaun and Tonya said...

You've been super busy --Love teh tea party picture --you look so Lovely in your black due

stacey said...

You are adorable, and such a fun mom! your kids are darling I love the one of Caleb sitting by the black cat. I will miss you in Activity Days don't forget about me :)

Brian & Kerrian said...

No worries someday we will all be "perfect" ~ I love all your updates!!! Looks like your kids ended up getting the "biggest" pumpkins on the block!!!

Jen said...

So glad to see you blogging again, missed ya! If I have the energy I will definately do it again next year! It was way fun! Cute pics of your kids

Stepherephanie said...

What gorgeous witches!

The Ekins said...

Hi!!!! I love your blog, darling family!! It is soooo good to see what you have been up to! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my friend list on my blog. You look great!! The next time I see you mom I will have to tell her we have "talked". Hope to "talk" again soon!

lisa said...

Alicia-So glad to see that you are alive. I do see your mom every once in a while but not too much any more. I am so glad you have told me your blog address. I love to blog stalk! I will be checking up on you. Email me and I will add you to mine, as I have a private blog, I'm kind of a worry wart! My email is just my first and last name at msn.com. Can't wait to hear from you.