Sunday, March 21, 2010

Isn't it about time for an update? New Year's 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! We rang in the New Year with some of our best friends...The Simmon's and The Halling's!! We had a blast playing games, eating lots of yummy food, and just hangin' out!! The kids ended off the evening by running around the circle screaming, yelling, and banging toy instruments together!! Thanks guys for celebrating New Year's Eve with us!! We had a blast!! On New Year's Day, I turned to Shaun and said, "This is going to be a GREAT year.....free of worries, trials, and hardships!!" Oh boy, little did I know what was in store for our family.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WHY, WHAT WAS IS STORE FOR YOUR FAMILY????lol. HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON IN BLOGGER LAND..TANNER SAYS LOVE YOU AUNT LISH AND FEEL BETTER SOON!!

lisa said...

See even when you know the future you are still positive. I love you! Let's get together soon. I have spring break all next week. Maybe? Let me know. Lisa

Brian & Kerrian said...

That was SO fun ~ Shaun filled me in on Hawaii 2011 ~ I can't wait!! Luvs!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Shannon said...

Isn't it usually when you vocalize something some happens? You need to blog about how you are doing and what is going on. I suck as a friend and neighbor you see. I see you and forget it is you cause of your cute dark hair:)

Joy & Casey said...

Cute pic of you beautiful ladies!!! New Years is my fav-glad you had a fun night!!! Love ya!