Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The best family ever!!

I may be a little bias, but I really think that I have the best family in the whole world. I feel so blessed to have such amazing aunts, uncles, and cousins that I can just "hang out" with and completely and totally be myself whenever we get together. Every year, I look forward to our annual camping trip where we stay up late sitting around the campfire, until all hours of the night, getting caught up on "you know who", laughing so hard it hurts, having relay races, tug-of-wars, tye-die t-shirts, having water fights, having beauty queen pageants every now and then, watching movies on the big screen (thanks Brian), eating more junk food than you can imagine, playing "family jeopordy", floating the river on tubes, roasting smores, and catching up on all the latest happenings. We may be loud, crazy, and right down obnoxious, but we sure do know how to have a good time!! Thanks for your love and support, and for being the best family ever!! I love you all so much!! XOXOXO

4 comments:

Mikol said...

I think I've missed something...who is this 'you know who'??

Mama Williams said...

I found your blog and I sent you an invite to mine. I am so glad we ran into each other Sunday! How fun was that?! Now how can we get Kirsty to enter the blogging world?
Looking forward to keeping in touch with you. Your kids pictures are darling!

Jen said...

You are the cutest family ever lucious, call me soon we will hang!

Joy & Casey said...

Alicia,
Loved-loved-loved your talk today! It's amazing to me that the hardest things we experience in this life eventually become the parts of our lives that we are most grateful for. Not because they are fun but because we learned so much-especially about who we are thru Heavenly Father's eyes. Your sweet baby has touched so many people's lives...what a blessing! We sure love you guys. Syd was so much fun Friday!!! She's a cutie!
Have a great night!