Monday, September 1, 2008

Football's here......Let the games begin!!!

Getting ready to catch the ball!


Austin playing Q.B. Yup, it's true!! Football season is officially here!! After two weeks of try-outs, two gruelling weeks of practice, and one practice game, Austin finally had his first "official" game on Sat. against Highland. We are so proud of how well he played!! He had some really great tackles/sacks?? (whatever that means), and ran several yards when he had the ball!! Way to go Autsin!! Keep up the good work!! We look forward to an awesome season, and hope for another STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!! GO BINGHAM!!

6 comments:

Tami said...

He really can't be that old. Time is going scary fast.
Great job Austin!

Joy & Casey said...

I love your "tackle/sack" comment-
I SOOOO dread Sawyer wanting to play football-I know nothing about football! If that day comes you'll have to help me learn! Austin is such a great kid!
Have a great day!
Joy

Princess Academy said...

Um I think you need a little football terminology if you're going to survive football season:) Do you just sit their in a ball of nerves the entire game? I'm much more into dance recitals

stacey said...

Hey, what are you still doing up? I know it is the only time we have to "blog stalk" I am doing the same. I would love you to add me to your list I will do the same. Thank you for being such a sweet friend. I really admire you.
Stacey

Angie said...

I can't believe how grown up Austin is and he is such a great kid. Wow, you guys are going to be very busy with football. Looks like a ton of fun. I had so much fun with you this past weekend. Have a great day!!!

Brian & Kerrian said...

Go cute Austin!!!! I am so proud of you that you still have hope to get to state!!!! You may have to teach me all about those "football terms" someday!!!
love ya!!