Monday, September 1, 2008

"Open Mouth, Insert ANYTHING!!"

Caleb is starting to chew on everything and anything these days!! Poor guy still doesn't have any teeth, but drewls like crazy!! We're hoping he will get some, at least before his first birthday!! (Hee, hee!) OOOOhhhhh.......don't you just want to kiss and squeeze those cheeks? That's what I do all day long!!! I just love this little guy so much, and enjoy all these special moments with him. Notice how he isn't looking at the camera in either one of these pictures?? That's because Syd. is over in the corner making him laugh. He LOVES his brothers and sisters so much!!


3 comments:

Teri said...

You always have awesome pictures Lish! I do want to squeeze those cheeks!

Princess Academy said...

I love his pic -it captures his personality so well. Yes I do want to kiss those cheeks -oh my word are they chapped from his mommy's kisses -who could resist?

Stepherephanie said...

I love how happy this guy is. What an amazing kid! I can't imagine your family without him.