Thursday, January 8, 2009

Friends Christmas Party - I think we need to work on our "funny faces." (It was getting late) I miss these beautiful girls so much, and LOVE when I get to spend time with them. They are such wonderful friends, and are such amazing examples to me!! I love you girls!! (We missed you Angie and Teri, and can't wait to plan our next G.N.O.) Happy 14th anniversary to my beautiful Shaun!! I feel SO blessed to be married to my very best friend. Thanks for always making me feel so special, cheering me up when I'm feeling down, always giving me GREAT advice, and for being the BEST husband and father in the world. I love you more than words can say!! XOXO
Caleb's 1st official haircut -- This little guy is such an angel baby. He just sat there so still, and was easily entertained with squirt bottles and combs. Let's just hope he stays that way, RIGHT??!!

Happy 6th Birthday Braden!! Braden brings so much love and joy to our family. He is quite the little jokester, and rarely cracks a smile when he's trying to be funny. He LOVES spending time with his buddies, and most especially, his cousin Dallin!!


1 comments:

Brian & Kerrian said...

Cute I didn't know he got his first hair cut!!! Cute couple you two lovebirds!!!!