Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just a quick update on Marshall....

Marshall was admitted to the hospital on Monday and was given additional medication to help keep his heartbeat normal. At 2:00 a.m. this morning, he went back into S.V.T. and had to be re-admitted into the P.I.C.U. (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit). The Dr.'s started one more medication and are hoping this will help. We are so grateful for all of your love and support and cannot tell you how much your thoughts, prayers, and concern mean to our family. We will keep you posted!!

2 comments:

Mikol said...

Oh, I hope they find something that works for this little guy. We will keep all of them in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the updates.

Kami said...

My blog has had some problems recently but I am back up and running and just now reading the Marshall updates. I am so sorry. I hope he gets feeling better soon. You and your family will be in our prayers.